Udyam Registration is the new process of MSME Registration launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises on July 1, 2020
Visit LegalDocs and get Udyam registration done in a simple procedure. Read our section on “How to Register MSME using Udyam Registration Portal?” to directly register on the portal.
The fees of Udyam Registration via AECS Experts will charge you Rs1499/-
The new MSME registration process is completely online, paperless and based on self-declaration. No documents or proofs are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME. You may still need an Aadhaar card, Pan Card and Bank account details while form filling.
Yes, Udyam registration is mandatory in India.
- Tax Benefits
- Easy Clearance of Pending Payments
- 50% discount on trademark and Patent Fees
- Lesser Interest Rates For Bank Overdraft(OD)
- Eligible for Mudra Loan Scheme
- Apply Government Tenders Easily